Monday 29 April 2013

About me


Assalamualaikum to all of you.I'm forget to include one post about my self.So lets make it short and simple hihi.

My name is Norsyazwanie binti Young Rockie.Yes,that's my real father name not my popular name or so what haha.I am from Kuala Terengganu.I'm born on 13th September 1992 and I'm 21 years old this year.I'm the third child from 5 siblings.My father's name is Young Rockie bin Yahya.My mother's name is Nan Teh binti Megat Omar.

Okay next what I love? I'm very in  love with series of Runningman.Runningman  is a South Korean variety show.A part of SBS's Good Sunday lineup, along with Barefooted Friends. It was first aired on July 11, 2010. 


This show is classified as an "urban action variety" that is a never-before-seen new genre of variety shows.The MCs and guests complete missions in a landmark to win the race.It has garnered attention as being the come-back program for Yu Jae-suk, the main MC of the program, after leaving Good Sunday's Family Outing in February 2010.



For now, I’m a diploma holder. InshaAllah this coming 20 Mei 2013,I’m will become an official diploma holders. I can’t wait to see all of my friend at the Convocation Day since all of us make your own way. 

Some of my friends are now studying at UiTM Shah Alam,some of us are still at UiTM Dungun and some of us are at UiTM Sabah & Sarawak. Oh! Im forget to tell you that before this I’m taken Diploma in Public Administration at UiTM Dungun from 2010 until 2012.Now, I’m taken Degree in Human Resources at UiTM Bandaraya Melaka.


For now,I’m still in the First Year of Degree in Human Resources. It is a little bit tough course for me but inshaAllah I’m will become strong and stronger to complete my this course.I hope all of my lecturers and friends will give some positive spirits for me in order to complete this course for about 2 and a half years more. 

In my opinions, if we keep our ‘niat’ or intention to study because of our Lord it will became easier for us.So, let’s become more positive today and the day after tomorrow to achieve what we want in our life and the life after that that is Dunia Akhirat! Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin

  

With love,
Syazwanie Young Rockie.

No comments:

Post a Comment